MomWise

A very wise mom shared some Mom Wisdom with me and it applies more often than I would like to admit. Here goes: "There is nothing more humbling than children."

Friday, April 28, 2006

New Running Partner and Dead Birds


Ok this is my new running partner. I have been running with her for the past 3 weeks. Everyone else I tried to get to run with me completely wimped out.

Dogs make good running partners. She distracts me (from the pain). Now that I have taken her a few times she really wants to go so she bugs me until I take her.

The best news yet - we ran the 4.1 mile loop 5 minutes faster today than we did 3 weeks ago. Alright us!

The BAD: Today she stopped so I turned to give her a quick tug. She had a dead bird in her mouth! I think I'm not hungry now.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the great time! Your running partner looks like a sweet girl (despite her taste for dead birds.)

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Mrs. Flinger said…

    Holy moley! That's a great PR! LB is my personal trainer since she says, "More! More!" if I run fast and cries when I walk. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home