MomWise

A very wise mom shared some Mom Wisdom with me and it applies more often than I would like to admit. Here goes: "There is nothing more humbling than children."

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You're Doing It Wrong

I was in the carpool pick up line yesterday afternoon when I saw a Dad walk up to the carpool pick up line and get his son. He starts walking off towards the sidewalk with him. I am totally thinking the Mr. Mom - "You're doing it wrong."

The dad makes it all the way to the sidewalk on the street in front of the school. A few seconds later I see the whacked out principal chasing him down shouting, "sir?...sir?" The guy turns around and stops. She runs over and chews him out. I swear I could tell his face was all red from my car.

Poor guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home