MomWise

A very wise mom shared some Mom Wisdom with me and it applies more often than I would like to admit. Here goes: "There is nothing more humbling than children."

Friday, April 21, 2006

Proof That Men & Women Speak 2 Different Languages

BIL is a lousy driver and has no sense of direction. He has lived here in town for about a year and a half now. He also gets really frustrated when he is lost.

BIL calls and asks me the name of the shop where I got my computer fixed. I am a total chick - like I know the name of that shop. Ask me where I got my shoes. I tell him I have no idea but I remember where it is. He tells me what road he is on and asks me how to get there. Of course the road he is on spans the entire city. So I ask him what crossroad he is on or what stores he sees. Here is the conversation:

BIL: "I am at the Jiffy Lube"
Me: "I don't know where that is. What else?"
BIL: "There is a Honda dealership."
Me: "Yeah, still don't know where that is. What else?"
BIL: Starting to get mad and short. "There is an AutoZone."
Me: "Ok, I am a chick. You are going to have to go with fast food or ice cream shops."
BIL: "I am by the Wendy's."
Me: "Oh, why didn't you say so?"

No wonder the divorce rate is so high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home