MomWise

A very wise mom shared some Mom Wisdom with me and it applies more often than I would like to admit. Here goes: "There is nothing more humbling than children."

Friday, April 28, 2006

Carpool Funny

I drove carpool yesterday. As we were driving home my kindergartner was eating a gummy bears out of a ziplock bag. She was passing out gummy bears to all the other kids. Everyone was really enjoying the gummy bears.

When the gummy bears were gone she handed the empty ziplock bag to the fifth grader who was in the front seat. The kindergartner says, "Smell it." So the fifth grader puts her nose in the bag and takes a huge sniff. "I had my foot in there!" says the kindergartner from the backseat. When I turned around and looked the Kindergartner was barefoot.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's HILARIOUS! My daughter is obsessed with the stinky feet thing. She'll stick her cute little bare toes in your face and say "smewit."

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Paige said…

    hahahahaha....sounds like something my husband would do ;) hehe j/k

     

Post a Comment

<< Home