MomWise

A very wise mom shared some Mom Wisdom with me and it applies more often than I would like to admit. Here goes: "There is nothing more humbling than children."

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Where Is The Fire?

Last night when I prepared dinner the kids were playing in the other room. I called from the kitchen for them to come for dinner. Here is the result:

The 7 Year Old: Comes running out to the kitchen. "Mom, where's the fire?"
Me: "Huh?"
The 7 Year Old: "The way you were shouting I thought there must be a fire."

Arrrhhh! I have no idea where that came from.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL...hey, he's just looking out for you. ;) Now at our house we sometimes have a little smoke when a certain someone (couldn't possibly be me) cooks.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Mrs. Flinger said…

    HEH! I love what they come up with!! How awesome is it when they can talk? (And horrifying at the same time.)

    I'm gonna have to start watching myself here really soon. Oy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home