MomWise

A very wise mom shared some Mom Wisdom with me and it applies more often than I would like to admit. Here goes: "There is nothing more humbling than children."

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day Rocks!



This is what I got for Mother's Day. Okay, along with 2 dozen roses and a set of wine glasses. Mother's Day rocks!

My current favorite wine:

IL Bastardo Sangiovese Rosso di Toscana

You can find it at the grocery store for about $7-$8 (at least around here). I call it "sick bastard." That should help you at the grocery store when you are in the wine department. Ask someone where the "sick bastard" is. You can thank me later!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn puritanical Bible belt...we don't have wine in our grocery stores here in Tennessee! I love wine, so I will have to check it out. Happy Belated Mother's Day!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Bolder said…

    my 'rabbit' is on my my prized possessions.

    i'll try that wine on your rec.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Mrs. Flinger said…

    OHHH! LA LA! I'm on my way over! (*With wine, obviously)

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trisha,

    Hope you are OK and just taking a blog sabbatical!

    Jamie

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Mrs. Flinger said…

    YA. Came by to see how it's going? Hope you're good and busy with summer fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home