MomWise

A very wise mom shared some Mom Wisdom with me and it applies more often than I would like to admit. Here goes: "There is nothing more humbling than children."

Monday, May 15, 2006

Here You Want It?

I was in line at the grocery store. There was a little girl sitting in the cart in front of me. Her mom was in front of the cart so I was next to her. She was probably 3 or so.

She was just digging in her nose. I mean I was trying not to stare but it was ugly. Half her finger was in there.

Then as her Mom pulled the cart towards her the little girl pulls out a booger and extends her arm to me.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger RB said…

    You know... boogers are a kid thing that I still find to be gross. I do admit my kids sometimes don't have the cleanest noses because I get so tired of the battle, but snotty noses are just not cute to me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home